I certify that the information given in this application is true and accurate. If it is not, I understand that I
may be dismissed from the ICMQ.
I understand that in order to register for a Seminar being held in 2019, I must also APPLY to be a formal student of the ICMQ. See the website or contact our office for more information.
The following conditions are eligible for refunds:
- Voluntary withdrawal of the student or death of the student.
- Cancellation of a Seminar by the ICMQ.
Students administratively dismissed WILL NOT be eligible for refunds.
Calculation of Refunds
1) Full Refund
- 100% of fees will be refunded for classes canceled by the ICMQ.
- 100% of tuition will be refunded for drops or withdrawals prior to the first official day of a Seminar.
2) Partial Refund
If a student withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes
- Within the first 10% of the Seminar hours, a refund of 75% of tuition may be allowed.
- Between 10-25% of the Seminar hours, a refund of 25% of tuition is allowed.
- There are no refunds after 25% of the Seminar hours have been completed.
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy as to Students
The ICMQ admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and
activities general accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan
programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.