This course is designed to introduce students to the Study of Daoist internal and external alchemy, including the natural power of the Three Treasures (Heaven, Earth, and Man) and the treasures or powers of each. Students will develop a deeper comprehension of the body's physical, emotional, mental and energetic relationship to the universal and environmental energetic fields.
Course content will include:
- A variety of practices to gather Heavenly Qi from the sun, moon, and stars
- Understanding the Earth’s Yin and Yang Interactions with Heaven
- A variety of practices to gather the energies of the Earth from the soil, water, and wind
- Gathering Qi from Plants and Shen
- The Wind as a Voice of Heaven, and its Energetic Application
- The Body’s Energetic Internal Structures
- Prenatal and Postnatal Jing, Qi and Shen
- The Influences of energy, food and diet on the Human Body
- Deeper discussion of the Five Spiritual Aspects of the Five Yin Organs
- Advanced Shengong Cultivation Methods
- Soul Projection, Spirit Projection and Energy Projection.
Students will be able to:
- Experience and reproduce the cultivation practices detailed above
- Experience on a deeper level the alchemy of Heaven, Earth and Man and the relationship that each have to physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Prerequisite: Completion of all required MQT Seminars