Course content will include:
- Exploring case studies
- Integrating advanced clinical modalities
- Applying advanced diagnosis and advanced energetic modulation skills
An outline of the course follows:
- Comprehensive Academic Review
- Comprehensive Academic Exam
- Comprehensive Practical Review
- Comprehensive Practical Exam
- Clinical Theater
- Clinical Internship
If the student has successfully completed all requirements for their respective certificate program, a certificate will be issued at the end of this Seminar.
Students will be confident in diagnosing and treating patients, as well as creating and maintaining accurate clinical records.
Prerequisite: seminars for MMQ (M1 – M4);