This second course is designed to introduce the student to the further theories of energy purgation, tonification, regulation and cultivation. In addition, techniques will be taught to strengthen the body's protective energy field (Wei Qi) as well as techniques used to avoid absorbing Toxic Qi while in a clinical environment. Students will begin to develop energetic assessment and projection skills with a focus on clinical Qigong therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Students are led through a progressive series of advanced Shen Gong (Spirit Skill) meditations and exercises, used to develop advanced intuitive assessment skills. Students will also learn the Medical Qigong General Protocol which is the foundation for all ICMQ Qi Emission protocols.
Other topics covered in this course will include:
- Developing Energetic Sensitivity and Perception Skills
- Energetic Projection Skills (Advanced emotional detoxification therapy)
- Yi-Quan meditation exercises to develop focused intention of mind and energy
- Introduction to clinical energetic assessment techniques
- Introduction to developing individualized qigong exercise routines for clients
Students will develop energetic assessement and projection skills with a focus on clinical Qigong therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Emphasis will be placed on the practical clinical applications of Medical Qigong Therapy.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Medical Qigong Therapy (P1)