This course is designed to provide students an understanding of the etiology and pathology of various types of cancers and tumor formations from a Medical Qigong and Chinese medical paradigm. Students are taught how to describe, assess and work with the underlying emotional root stagnation for those given an allopathic diagnosis, using the language and model of Chinese Medicine.
Medical Qigong exercises are taught that can empower clients who are going through difficult treatments, as well as help them to address energetic roots of physical stagnation.
Course content will include:
- Etiology and Pathology of Cyst, Tumor and Cancer Formation from a Chinese Medical perspective
- Medical Qigong Approach to Cancer Self Care
- Emission Protocols and Protocol modifications
Students should be able to demonstrate and discuss:
- Protocols and Self-Care Exercises to mitigate the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatments
- Protocols and Self-Care Exercises to ameliorate clients with Brain Tumors, Breast Cysts Tumors and Cancer, Uterine Tumors and Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Ovarian Cysts, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Colon and Rectal Cancer.
Prerequisite: Completion of all MQP Seminars