No experience required, this class is open to all interested participants.
Saturday - Sunday, May 21 – 22, 2022
2:00 - 5:00pm CT held via Zoom
This 2-day workshop is for anyone on the breast health spectrum, whether you are looking to maintain healthy breasts, or you have varying levels of stagnation (i.e. benign cysts to malignant tumors).
True prevention or restoration of breast health is an active, life-enhancing process that can only be gained from a strong internal energy system. You can learn do this through powerful Qigong movements and lifestyle shifts.
Did you know?
- More women die each year from breast cancer (43,250) than the seating capacity of most professional baseball stadiums;
- In the four years between 2015-2019, more women died of breast cancer (1.99m), than US service men and women in ALL wars from 1775-2019 (1.4m); and
- 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will face an invasive breast cancer diagnosis.
While it’s great that there is an awareness around finding a cure for breast cancer, one very important thing is often overlooked — proactive steps that can be taken to protect breast health.
In this program, you will be taught Qigong exercises that are specially designed to increase your energy, release stagnant emotions, and promote smooth energy flow throughout the body. These exercises will promote harmony in the body, and improve energy flow to the breast area.
With regular practice, these physical issues can then be dispersed and the internal conditions that foster them resolved.
In this seminar we will cover:
- Current Western paradigm
- Chinese medicine's view on breast disease
- Energetic formation of cysts and tumors
- Specific Qigong exercises and meditations to optimize breast health
- Effective alternative methods for detox and health