This course adds to the Medical Qigong student’s skillset by teaching several methods of performing remote assessments and remote Medical Qigong. This allows the student to work with clients from a distance. Several other auxiliary modalities, drawn from Daoist traditions, are also presented.
Course content will include:
- Including Applications of Intuitive and Perceptual Qi Assessment
- Assessment Based on Flat Palm Detection (Hand Sensing)
- Assessment Based on Kinesthetic and Empathic Qi Absorption
- Hand Assessment Based on Body Association
- Assessment by Observing Aura Fields
- Remote Work
- Faith Projection
- Negative Thought Projections and Medical Qigong
- Auxiliary Medical Qigong Modalities
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a variety of assessment methodologies and auxiliary Medical Qigong modalities, including several remote techniques, Daoist talismans and the creation of energized fluid, food or other objects.
Prerequisite: Completion of all the Medical Qigong Practitioner Seminars