This course adds to the Medical Qigong student’s skillset by teaching several methods of performing remote assessments and remote Medical Qigong Therapy. This allows the student to work with clients from a distance. Several other auxiliary modalities, drawn from Daoist traditions, are also presented.
Course content will include:
- Including Applications of Intuitive and Perceptual Qi Assessment
- Assessment Based on Flat Palm Detection (Hand Sensing)
- Assessment Based on Kinesthetic and Empathic Qi Absorption
- Hand Assessment Based on Body Association
- Assessment by Observing Aura Fields
- Assessment Based on Intention
- Remote Therapy
- Faith Projection
- Negative Thought Projections and Medical Qigong Therapy
- Auxiliary Medical Qigong Modalities
Students will have an exposure to a variety of diagnosis methodologies and auxiliary medical qigong modalities. Students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a variety of assessment methodologies and auxiliary medical qigong modalities, including several remote therapy techniques, Daoist talismans and the creation of energized fluid, food or other objects.
Prerequisite: Completion of all the Medical Qigong Practitioner Seminars